BY TUSCAN SOUL

Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
After running out of my regular brand name shaving cream, I decided to give this a try as it was cheaper than the one I previously used. I am newly converted fan! Best shaving cream I've tried, it's really rich and makes the skin feel nice and smooth. Added bonus, unlike the other brands, this one does not have residue coming out of the dispenser once you are done using it.
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this brand because of the variety, but overall liked other brands better. I thought other brands had better lather ability and value for the money. I only used 1 bottle of the cream then moved on to another brand. I believe it was slightly cheaper than other brands but I would ultimately suggest going with a slightly more expensive brand to get better results.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In
This style of shaving cream always leaves red bumps on me, and razor burn :( ... But I have found something that works a lot better and doesn't hurt me, leave bumps, or burn! Its called Coochy, and smells great, or at least the sent I've tried pink cupcake. You can get it from pure Romance. Here's a link. http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTORE/product/Coochy,792,138.aspx
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
This shaving cream, is my entire life! It moisturizes my skin sooo well! This is coming from someone who uses lotion and baby oil all the time. It's so cheap and works soo well for it's price! I think at WalMart its like 2-4 dollars. I recommend it every chance I get.
Miranda B.
Asheboro, NC
Pure Silk provides a great variety of shave creams for all skin types. I use Pure Silk for Sensitive Skin, it gets the job done, and leaves my skin feeling great afterwards. Love the affordability of this product as well, and will stay loyal to this brand for sure!
Amanda S.
Keswick, IA
I use Pure Silk to shave my underarms. I like the smell and it is a nice, thick formula so I'm not dripping all over the shower. It works well and is a great value. I find that I don't need to use much so it lasts longer than expected. I have been buying it for years.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
A lot of shave creams leave my legs feeling very itchy and dry afterwards, but this didn't! I received this in my VowVoxBox, but I do remember using it yeaaaars ago. I'm glad I was reintroduced but as of late, I've given up on using shave creams and just used body wash. Man, what a difference the Pure Silk makes! It smells so good and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Shane M.
My go-to shaving cream! Love the various fragrances and how long lasting the cans are. Plus the bottoms won't rust while sitting around in the shower, which tends to happen to some cans. Love that a little bit of the cream goes a long way and it makes things really smooth for the razor.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
The Pure Silk Shave Cream works fabulous and makes me feel a bit more feminine than using something like Barbasol, although, both do the same thing. It is a fresh scent, lathers nicely, and rinses clean. I have repurchased and will again. I am a satisfied customer.
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has always been my go to shaving cream ever since i can remember. In my option it is the best there is. It is very easy to use. All you have to do is put it on your legs then shave away. I bought it at my local dollar general. I would most definitely buy it again.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.