BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fine, but not my favorite. I would use and repurchase in a pinch due to the low cost, but it is not moisturizing post-shave and still leaves my legs itchy. I would rather pay more for a better product, BUT it is fine and I would use it again. The packaging also seems cheap.
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I don't want to spend a lot of money on a shaving cream I just buy one of these, there's so many different scents, I think the last one I had was raspberry and it smelled soooo good, I would definitely recommend especially if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a shaving cream.
Krystle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is not bad for the price. I would prefer a shave gel as opposed to the cream but it works for the price. I did like the smell of it and it left my legs smooth after using it. It wasn't very effective in stopping the nicks. Overall not a bad product, not my favorite though.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried this product in the past and do not like it as much as other products that I have tried. It leave my skin feeling dry and does not get such a great shave. But the scents that they have do smell great. I have no tried this product in a while but I would give it a try again.
Leigh W.
I use this shaving cream pretty regularly. It has a nice scent, works well, and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth afterwards. I have tried other shaving creams, but this is by far my favorite! Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it and appreciate that it's so affordable.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
I really enjoy this shaving cream! I have an issue with dry bump skin and after using this product my legs feel fresh silky and smooth. It is an affordable product, and is rotated in my weekly beauty use. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves silky smooth legs!
Sabrina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go to shaving creams. They are affordable and effective and help lather for a good shave. I use it every other day and each has a different use. I honestly haven't tried other shaving creams because these are the best. They smell great and would defnitely keep buying!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I love this shaving cream. It's super cheap and gets the job done really well. I always get a smooth, close shave and my skin always feels silky and moisturized after I shave with this brand. Plus it seems really good for my sensitive skin because I never have any kind of irritation
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
I purchased this brand either because they were on sale or because I had a coupon. I got the sensitive skin kind. The scent is good, and the Shave Cream works well. I have no irritations and shaving is a breeze. I would recommend this to others and would purchase again myself.
Nupur G.
Newark, DE
I got this as a complimentary sample from Influester and I simply love it. I use it every time I shave my underarms and legs and i love how smooth and soft my skin feels. It leaves my skin moist and hydrated after each shave. Its a great product that is a must have for summer
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.