BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
This product works fine... The gel smells good, foams up nicely on the legs and leaves them feeling smooth. As far as the brand goes, I think I would choose "Skintimates" over "Pure Silk" if both products were on the shelf side-by-side for the same price. This is based on advertisement and how often my family buys "Skintimates". If the PureSilk was cheaper though, I would choose it.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eh, it's an okay shaving cream but to me one of the least hydrating and it made me more prone to nicks. In a pinch I guess I'd use it but I'd never rebuy this. Skintimate, eos, or Gillette is far superior to this. I'm not fond of this at all. The smell was nice, and it foamed up nicely but my razor didn't glide easily, it kinda skipped across my leg causing nicks :/ I'd give this 0 stars if possible
Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I received a sample from Influenster for testing and reviewing. I received the raspberry mist scent and its a nice smelling shave cream, it left my legs feeling silky and smooth. I also like that the can is a rust resistant metal, i have thrown out shave cans just for that reason in the past
Caila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this shaving cream! It's inexpensive and you can usually find a coupon for it in your local ads. It moisturizes my legs very well. I also find that you do not need a lot of it because it foams a lot and spreads easily. I love the packaging because the can doesn't rust like I've had other brands do. I tried the raspberry fragrance and that one smells good! I look forward to trying other fragrances!
KATIE F.
The secret to using shaving cream is to use it with a shaving brush. (Put a small bit in any kind of mug or cup. Run hot water over the brush, shake it nearly dry so you don't make the cream too watery, then work the cream into a lather before applying.) You get a good lather, don't have to use as much, and your hands stay clean. I've abandoned solid shaving soaps in favor of this stuff, as it is easier to lather and doesn't build up in a shaving mug--rinses out easily.
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI
I'm not very big on using shaving cream. I'll usually only pull this out if I'm in a setting where there's low water usage like when camping. When that's the case, this shaving cream works wonders! I only need to wet/wash off my razor a little bit and the shaving cream is so thick and creamy that they both work together to get the job done!
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use the pure silk sensitive skin therepy shaving cream. I like that it doesn't give me leg pimples or ingrown hairs. It also smells ok and leaves no residue when being washed off. It comes with a lot of product and is very cheap.
Overall, I would buy this again and recommed it to a friend.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I tried this but it did not hold a candle to the men's shaving cream and I still have most of the can from years ago that I never used because it came out as a gel and was one that turns into a cream but it just did not give me the foam that the men's shaving cream does. I don't recommend it. I think that the ladies need to start using the men's shaving cream and razors because they are so much better than our's.
April D.
Columbus, OH
Best smelling shave cream for sure. A lot of other shave creams don't moisturize enough, this one leaves my legs smooth (and not ashy!) I buy all of my products at Target stores and they always have good variety. I use it on a weekly basis (summer) probably tri-weekly in the winter! I'm married and have no need for super smooth legs :)
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Hands down the best shaving cream. It's very inexpensive and the quality is amazing! I love the raspberry scent because it's very light and fruity. It lathers nicely and prevents cuts. It's also moisturizing so I don't have any dry, itchy spots after shaving. I never had any issues with the can either with is something I can't say about other shaving cream brands I have tried that are double the price!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.