BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You want to not like these because the name is a bit cheap sounding haha and they are very inexpensive around $1-$2 at walgreens, but they actually work quite nicely. They all smell great and give you a nice subtle lather to shave with. I will definitely buy again, yes,
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was not impressed with this shave gel at all. I purchased on that claimed to help dry sensitive skin and moisturize but unfortunately, this irritated my skin and made it even drier. My skin was sore and irritated. I discontinued using the product. I would not recommend this to those with sensitive or dry skin.
Maro S.
I shave just about every morning or night depending on when I shower and I ALWAYS use pire silk. I love the scent of the shaving cream, it always leaves a slight fragrance on my legs and arms. The reason I keep going back to this is the soft feel of my skin after using it. definitely feels like a baby's bottom!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I really enjoyed using this product. It smells so yummy. It goes on smoothly and really does get the job done. I use it once a week. After using it my legs feel so soft, no stubbles. I buy if from Walmart. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kali P.
This is a standard shaving cream that's not very moisturizing...nor does it prevent razor bumps. I have purchased this twice and both times the nozzle clogged up when there was about half of the product left inside. Even though it's very cheap, I hate wasting money like that. Won't repurchase or recommend it.
Jordan G.
Bonney Lake, WA
I have struggled with shaving creams breaking out my skin with rashes or leaving my skin dry and flaky for YEARS. But since I recently discovered Pure Silk's shave cream, I have not had to deal with these problems. This shaving cream leaves my skin very smooth and helps me attain the closest shave possible. I absolutely love this stuff for my sensitive skin and would recommend it to anyone else that struggles with sensitive skin.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this stuff. he smell is really nice but not perfumey-y or overpowering. It also makes shaving so much smoothr and I notice a difference in my skin. I usually just used soap because it was cheaper and I thought it worked the same but it totally doesn't and I'm so happy I switched to this stuff.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure Silk is my go-to shave cream whenever I want to add in a fun scent to my shower. I enjoy all of their scents and their sensitive skin option when I'm feeling dry. The only qualm I have is that I seem to run through the can a lot faster because you get a LOT of shaving cream when you're pumping it out - definitely be aware to use sparingly! It's quite dense.
Lindsay W.
I love their shaving crime to be honest I look for it every time in the stores. The fragrance is nice it doesn't bother my skin, it helps moisturize without a lot of effort on your part reapplying. It comes out from the can perfect every time, you it applies smoothly onto your skin and upless you actually run water on it, the creme will stay there for the protection you need for shaving
Carla B.
Enterprise, AL
It's a cute can and it didn't rust at all in the two months I'd had it lying in my shower (we have tons of people in my house, so it's never really dry). I liked that it left a smooth finish on my legs and didn't damage my skin. Whenever I use other shaving creams, my skin tends to burn and itch when I apply lotion afterwards, but this wasn't the case. I liked it a lot and I'm buying them in bulk next time I get the chance.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.