BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Rachel W.
First, I love the fact that these are very cost effective compared to other brands and they are available at every mass retailer I go to. Second, I love all the scents they come in, they have many different kinds for different skin types. Most importantly I love how they work, stay on skin and leaves a smooth nice feeling after no weird residue and doesn't run right off your skin.
Leydy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's shaving gel. For me personally though, it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I mean there's nothing special and doesn't moisturizer and the consistency isn't what I would hope for. I've also been left with little bumps or redness after using. The biggest pro is that it's pretty cheap.
Quiearah C.
Amherst, MA
I just bought two of these one is raspberry and the other is for sensitive skin. This shaving cream is absolutely amazing. I've never been so excited about shaving cream in my life. Just the way it feels is so nice. I used another brand before that was like a gel and it didn't work so well. With this one I could get a closer cut and completely remove the hairs without fear of cutting myself. It also leaves my skin moisturized after which I like.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I recently bought this shaving cream because I needed something cheap to use. Some people recommend using soap to shave but that doesn't always help me feel smooth and get a close shave like this product does. It smells great and did its job. I'd use it again.
Elizabeth P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so far the only shave cream that I've ever tried. Its the Cheapest thing in the store and leaves your legs feeling like....PURE SILK! also, my hair grows back crazy fast so I love that this product is very inexpensive. and even though i have to shave twice a day for smooth legs. the bottle lasts for half a year to a full year depending on how often i saw my boyfriend
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the first shaving cream I ever brought and its wonderful. I use to shave with nothing on my legs and I would get cuts and bleed which I hated. What I really love about Pure Silk is that its really thick which means a little goes a long way. The can lasts you for a long time and I still have the first one I bought.
Megan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I prefer Skintimate to Pure Silk. I feel like the quality of the other is just all around better. Pure Silk didn't leave my skin as soft as Skintimate. I think my mom got it at our local Walmart. I wouldn't buy it again just because now I'm partial to Skintimate, not to mention I don't use shaving cream anymore!
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I did not enjoy this shave cream. I happened to use it when I was visiting a friend once, so thankfully I didn't spend my money on it. I don't use many shave creams, but in comparison, this isn't the easiest or most enjoyable to use. I wasn't satisfied whatsoever with the formula, smell, and how it made my skin feel. I won't be purchasing this product.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
I love the pure silk shaving cream it is the only kind that I buy! my favorite is the one for sensitive skin but i love all of them... I like the fact that it is very inexpensive and budget friendly! I shave multiple times a week using this stuff and i have no complaints i would definitely recommend!!!!
Destiny T.
warren arkansas
This may be the cheap stuff but it works wonders, I personally think it is better than all of the name brand stuff. Most shaving creams and soaps that I use to shave my legs make me have a rash all over my legs and causes them to itch very badly, so when I started using this stuff I expected the same result, but I was wrong, it leaves my legs silky smooth and itch free. So go to your local Walmart or Walgreens and purchase it because it is amazing.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.