BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Usually i use baby oil gel to shave my legs, so this was a weird feeling for me. a little goes a longgg way with this. i like that it's cream, not gel, because i feel like i can see where I've missed better. i also didn't knick myself, which i normally do, so thanks pure silk! it had a pleasant aroma. although, i feel like it left my legs quite dry after. but thats nothing a little lotion cant fix! a decent product & a real bang for your buck too! would absolutely use again.
Shavon S.
This product is advertised as keeping your legs smooth. I personally did not like it. It comes out as foam, which makes me feel like I could not apply it as well as a gel shaving cream. With a gel, I use less of the product, thus allowing me to buy shaving cream less often. Also, I found it easier to cut myself while using this shaving cream.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Pure silk is a good product. I don't use shaving cream that often but when i do this is the brand i select every time. The application is good. It has a creamy silky feel (hence the name pure silk i suppose) and afterwards my legs literally feel silky smooth. I love the packaging and the colors they use and how there is a variety of fragrances.
Sara M.
This product has a nice scent and a smooth creamy texture. I use the raspberry mist with aloe shave cream and it is one of my favorite brands and scents. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking to try something different. Would definitely purchase this again as well since it was a good buy for the amount of product you receive!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
A great budget shave cream. The price is great, especially for someone who lives in the South and wears skirts or dresses a good part of the time and needs to shave every day or every other day. I really like the raspberry scent. I only wish there was more in the can so I didn't have to buy it so often. But that's with just about any shave cream.
Clare D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Oh my! I can't rave about this product enough! this is the only shaving cream I've used for 4 years now, I love it! my skin feels soft and nourished. It helps in the winter with winter skin, and is amazing for sensitive skin. The smells are always incredible and the razor glides with ease that makes the whole shaving process so quick!
Brittany B.
Elkhart, IN
I have used Pure Silk Shaving cream for years now. In the past, many other shaving creams would leave small red bumps on my legs after shaving. This formula creates and rich and moisturizing cream for your legs. I have not had any red bumps since I have used this product. I recommend you try this shaving cream if you have sensitive legs.
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness, I normally just use anything that I may have in my bathroom cabinet, even shampoo, but lately have been using coconut oil, because of my sensitive skin. Now Pure Silk truly surprised me, didn't expect it to leave my skin so soft and not burn at all. Love the sweet smell of the raspberry also. Can't wait to have my daughter also try this product, she's going to love it. I received the product complimentary to testing and reviewing purposes. Thank you influenster.
frances m.
I'm reviewing this product because I've been using it for a while and also I received a sample in my Fresca Vox Box. I really like this product, very affordable it works better than Gillete and EOS which are more expensive and irritate my skin. The best thing about this product is that the can is rust free so you will never see rust spot in your tub. A tub last a long and foam is not heavy. I will continue to buy and will not change brand in the near future.
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is a great shaving cream for those who don't want to spend a lot of money on a shaving cream. You get a lot of bang for your buck. The thing I like most about this cream is that is super thick and last a long time. It spreads easily on the skin and has a nice scent to it. My legs are still moisturized after rinsing and it does not clog my razor!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.