BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pure Silk is usually my first choice for shaving cream since it is normally the cheapest. I really have no complaints other than it foams a lot so sometimes you spray out more than you need and it seems wasteful. It also doesn't moisturize as well as some other shaving creams. Other than that it does the job! I hardly ever get any cuts or razor burn while using it and they have some great scents to choose from!
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best shaving cream ever in my opinion I have severe dry skin and after using this 5 times a week on my long dry legs they aren't as dry after using lotion afterwards. I love the texture I love the packaging I love the smell. This is all I buy since disciving it 2 months ago my husband even uses my shaving cream when he's out of his. So worth every buck
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried pure silk shaving cream a good amount of times it a good shaving cream the smell is nice it goes on nice and smooth it work well but it seems to some times leave my skin dry the price is not to bad they have a good variety of shaving creams it worth what you pay for
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I have just received this shaving cream in my Vow voxbox complimentary from Influenster & I love it. You only need a little to apply on your legs. After you shave, it leaves your skin/legs feeling so silky smooth. -seriously like 'pure silk' ♡ I also love the scent! It has this sweet raspberry smell. I'd definitely recommend this shave cream to others :)
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
THIS SHAVING CREME IS THE BEST EVER!!!! I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FROM THE VOW VOX BOX. I TRIED IT, AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCT. SMELLS AMAZING, GOES ON SMOOTH, (OF COURSE, ITS A SHAVING CREME RIGHT?) WELL IT GOES ON SMOOTH, BUT THE SMOOTHNESS LAST EVEN AFTER USE FOR THE REMAINDER OF DAY. SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best shaving cream I have EVER used. It only takes a little bit to go all over your legs it is worth the $3. I've been buying my shaving ream at the Dollar Tree before going to Walmart and getting this brand. This brand works a whole loylt better than any of the cheaper ones. I highly recommend this product!!!
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pure Silk is the best shaving cream I have ever used. It's inexpensive and works very well. I love various scents that are available. I love to change the scent I use every time I purchase shaving cream. Pure Silk lathers perfectly to get a close shave without nicks, cuts, or razor bumps. It doesn't take a lot to make enough lather either. I sent someone to the store for me and they bought the wrong shaving cream, I really noticed the difference and will be picking up a can of Pure Silk.
Anjelica O.
Washington, Washington, D.C.
Talk about a horrible feeling: I show up in Ft. Lauderdale, ready to board a cruise, only to realize I forgot both a razor and shaving cream back up north at my snowed in house. Luckily, as I stared emotionless at a K-Mart shelf with 827 different products, Pure Silk jumped out at me with the unique brushed metal can design and promise of heavenly scents, and I'm so glad I gave it a chance. I used the coconut scent, and it dispenses in such a nice pouf, then lathers up like a dream. Rinses off very easily, and from what I can tell, the can doesn't rust in the shower, which is a huge plus for me. This is the only shaving cream I'll use from here on out!
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I used to use really expensive brands of shaving cream. On a whim, I tried Pure Silk and it was just as luxurious, if not more so, than the brand I was using previously. It leaves my skin feeling softer and smoothr, and it helps to hydrate my skin too. I really enjoy the smooth feeling of my skin after using this product. It comes in great scents too and you get a lot for the price. I also noticed a lot less nicks and cuts when using this shaving cream. This is my go-to shaving cream now!
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is heavenly. It keeps my legs nice and moisturized and I find that I tend to feel a lot smoother when I use this shaving cream. I honestly love it and I can't see myself ever not buying it. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that after you pump out the shaving cream, more cream seems to foam out of the can. I can get over that though.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.