BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Monica H.
Perris
I really love this product so easy to use and apply I simply apply on my legs before I shave and a smooth this out your skin definitely would buy this again really recommend this for those who get bumpy on their legs when they shave I just love this and really hope this works for you as it works for me
Alena D.
Winter Park
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I have been using this shaving cream for a couple of years now it has never failed me. I use it pretty much everywhere and my skin is soft and smooth. Its great to use on my legs and it keeps the hairs away. It is also pretty cheap and you can get at your local drugstore or even the dollar store.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the shaving cream because it is so cheap and affordable but it gets the job done I don’t think you need to spend a lot on shaving cream and unless you have a sensitive skin problem or irritation but if you have normal skin get this because it smells great last a while and it’s super affordable.
whitney h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works very well for the price point !! It laghers up nicely and leaves my legs feeling smooth. Usually only use when we are out of town or I run out of my other stuff!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Review for: Raspberry more...
I really like this brand of shave cream! It smells good and goes on nicely. I do like the gel kind better thought I seem to get a closer smoother shave with the gel vs the cream. But this product is still high end.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Raspberry Mist more...
I really like Pure Silk Shave Cream! It smells really good and the scent stays on the skin. It also makes my skin feel soft and smooth after, although I do follow up with lotion to lock in the moisture. You really can’t beat it for the price.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the shave cream that comes out as gel then foams up. It's just and addicting Feeling. These work well to shave. I wouldn't say they're moisturizing, but they're a really great inexpensive Option out there. Bunch of great scents to pick from!
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
I like this shave cream it foams up super nicely and is very thick. It allows for a smooth shave, way more affordable than the skintimates and other name brands out there; it last long. I am satisfied but I do think it sometimes doesn’t allow the razor to get extra close because it so thick. Other than that I love it.
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
My skin is extremely sensitive so what I put on it is a huge thing for me. This shaving cream is gentle enough and doesnt leave my skin feeling tingly or red after I use it. The price for this is GREAT, Im still shocked that such a good shaving cream is marked at such a low price, BUT ILL TAKE IT.:)
Rachel R.
Shirley
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Love this shaving cream! Not only is it cheap (dollar store!) but its so soothing and long lasting. Smells great, great for my sensitive skin. So recommend this!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.