BY TUSCAN SOUL

CJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually buy these because they tend to be the less expensive option in Walgreens. It definitely does its job and I love all the varieties of shave cream. They allow for different scents and moisturization properties to be showcased. It may not be as thick and creamy as other brands, but it does what it needs to do. And I'm usually on a budget, so this is one of my go-to shave creams.
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
I love the way this stuff smells! I have the coconut and oat flour one. I really like how it clings to the leg and doesn't just run off in the shower. Would buy again!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
It’s very foamy works great usually purchase this once a few months since I’m not that harry price is right. I’ve used this for a year or so definitely recommend
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
smells very good and leaves my skin smooth! i can’t get over how wonderful the smell is! anyway, the pricing is great and i’d definitely recommend it for a friend
Jordann M.
Carroll
At first it seems like there isn't much of a difference in razor drag between using the shaving foam and using plain water, but surprisingly I got a very close shave and no razor burn. The foam allows the razor to get very close to the skin unlike gel sometimes doesn't and also it doesn't clog your razor. Smells nice and fruity! I've always used conditioner to shave with, but now I think I might switch to Pure Silk Foam after giving it a try.
Marisol G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product in my FrescaVoxBox, I have a good experience using this shaving cream, the scent is perfect, neither light or strong, and the product does leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized, I will be buying this product from now on, and highly recommend this product.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
Good overall product, but I usually only get through half the can before the aerosol stops working. This is frustrating, but always seems to happen with these aerosal cans. :/
Alma M.
Just got to try out my sample, must say it worked really well! I didn't have to use a lot of product to get a good result. I really liked the way it smells and want to try the other scents as well. Left my legs smooth and with a close shave. Try it! Thanks to FrescaVoxBox for the sample, its awesome when you get something free that you really like and will buy :)
Reagan S.
Milan, IL
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite shaving cream ever!! I have really sensitive skin so when it comes to shaving I have to use shaving cream unlike some people who can just shave with soap. It smells amazing when I first opened it I wanted to eat it lol. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. And my legs are smooth for about a week which is amazing compared to other shaving creams! It just is so great! I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a new shaving cream that wants smooth skin! You won't regret it!
Breanna J.
Cadet, MO
This product leaves my legs feeling silly smooth! It's smells great and it's so easy to use. It's an affordable alternative to the other shaving creams out there. This product is great for everyone!!!!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.