BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this at my local dollar store since I'm on a tight budget. Since my other one is about 4 dollars. I figure this would be better than using shower gel as shaving cream. But it has a nice smell to it, a little goes a long way and doesn't clog my razor like my other one but it didn't leave my legs feeling nice and soft. Over all does what it supposed to do but nothing over the top.
Kajia R.
Saint Stephens Church, VA
I love all of these there nice and smooth and I love love love it you guys should try it out see yourself because it's truly amazing I don't know anyone who doesn't use this.
Danielle S.
Ok, so I have mixed feelings about this product. Let's start out with the positives, all of the sents offered smell fantastic! The raspberry is my personal favorite. Another upside is the price, pure silk is typically at least fifty cents cheaper than the other brands. Now the negatives, I don't feel like brand foams or sticks to your body very well. I also find that I don't get a lot of use out of the can, it always seems to like dry up or something, even with the cap on.
Monica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works well and is comparable to to other more expensive brands in its category. The price is very affordable and can even be found at the Dollar Tree.
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really good shaving cream. I love how smooth my legs feel after, and I'm able to get really close to he skin. The packaging is really nice as well. Love the vibrant colors.
Haylie H.
Rochester, NY
LOVE. so many scents and colors, and for a cheap price as well. it's super easy to use either in or out of the shower, and i use it anytime i was a smooth, lotion feel!
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
Well this one smells really good, but the thing is my skin is kind a get irritated from it. But everyone is different and I'm sure some people actually don't get irritated from it.
Joyce K.
Rice Lake, WI
I love this product to give a smooth moisturized shave. It's important to have a good shave cream to protect delicate skin. This is a medium priced item, yet a good value.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate this shaving cream. It doesn't lather well and it leaves you feeling squeaky. I also hate the way it smells.... you definitely get what you pay for with this product.
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far the best shaving cream that I have ever used. I first tried the cherry blossom one. Let me tell you, it smells so good! It did not leave my legs feeling itchy and dry. By that, I was so impressed. So, I ran out and went to buy more... but, I ended up with the dry skin one. Okay, it does not smell nearly as good as the cherry blossom one. Though, I will tell you that it did work. It left my legs feeling less itchy and dry after shaving. I will also tell you, it is probably just best to get the scented one, as the dry skin one really did not show much improvement of dry legs. Last, the can really does NOT rust!!!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.