BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
I normally would not use shaving cream I've always used just my normal soap. Using just soap was a big mistake! Pure silk leaves my skin feeling 100 times better, softer, smoothr, and silkier than anything i have tried including hair removal cremes. Not only does the pure silk scents smell delicious but leaves your skin feeling like its rubbing against a cloud. This ladies is a must! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought the pure silk coconut oat flour with my .50 cent off coupon. I love using this shaving cream and saving money is my goal. All the varieties smell so good. I get a different one each time to keep the smell fun and not the same thing each time. It is silky smooth and you have less problems scratching when you shave. It feels nice and silky smooth after you get out the shower. I like to shave everyday. I just cannot deal with the grow out or stubble. Plus you never know when you get a call from a friend and they want to meet up after work. You need to feel smooth and sexy. You never know you could meet. Wink* The shaving cream last for a long time so it is worth the money.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this stuff is pretty great for the price.  but is it my first choice? hell no!  lol.  when i'm trying to shave, i'm using stuff that is high quality.
dawn m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells fruity. I usually get this when it’s on sale. Not bad but smells very strong on the fruity side. Most shaving foams can do the job so this does the job fine.
Nakesha A.
I've tried so many different shaving creams i've lost count. Once i got my hands on this shaving cream though... i've not stopped yet. By far my favorite out there! Keeps everything feeling so smooth, I love it!!
Adriana R.
El Paso, TX
I received a can in my Vox Box for review and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is! I have such a hard time finding good shaving cream for my legs because they cut easily and get dry. With this shaving cream you don't need to use a lot which saves you money in the long run and the scent is mild enough that it won't offend others or clash with any perfumes you might end up wearing. I am definitely a fan now and will be purchasing this product regularly. I'm curious about the other scents too.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
This is the only shaving cream I will ever use. It glides on and leaves your skin SO soft, no red bumps like other stuff I have tried! Plus it smells so nice, too and I am allergic to everything with perfumes but for some reason this does not irritate my skin, LOVE IT!!
Anusheh K.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is quality and cheap. I bought this shaving cream once because it was on sale and now I only buy this brand. The formula is rich and it lasts forever.
Katy C.
Jacksonville, FL
My first and only shave I have tried coz it the bottle last long to me.. I love how thick this is and goes a little long way.. really helps me to shave my leg hair
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ
Smells good, lasts you a while, but didn't blow me out of the water with moisturizing my legs or protecting them with a barrier from the razor. Still got a couple nicks which I usually don't get with other brands.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.