BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sara H.
Downingtown, PA
This shave gel is OK for the price. I don’t think it keeps my skin as hydrated compared to Gillette® Fusion® Proglide Sensitive 2 in 1 Shave Gel With Skin Care Alpine Clean
Mikaela C.
Cheney, WA
Review for: Raspberry more...
I really like this product. It smells great, goes on and lathers well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. It's also far more affordable than other brands which is great. I tend to get razor burn if I don't have a good shaving cream and this always works very well for me and my sensitive legs. I would recommend.
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only shaving cream I use. With sensitive skin it is hard to find one that doesn’t irritate my skin, however this was a winner. No irritation and very smooth on the skin. The only brand I use.
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
You get what you pay for! It’s not the most expensive, but it works well. The different smells/flavors they have are a great variety. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth.
Alyssa Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this for years. I don’t really understand its function. It doesn’t make my skin smooth? So iono what to use it for besides just guiding me where to shave. Overall i guess it’s good. I really like their scents.
Brooke B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Basic shaving cream. Smells good. Half of the cans I buy can’t be used because the air has been let out, maybe using the rubber stopper on the bottom, even though it’s still full of product. Unsure if that’s just people messing with it at the store or not. The smell dissipates easily. It’s creamy and does the job.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
I was skeptical when I first got this because I've used the same shaving cream for years, but I'm so glad I did because this is my new favorite. It works so well for my sensitive skin and smells amazing. It also lasts me a very long time. Definitely would recommend for those looking for a cheaper, great quality shaving cream.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I really like Pure Silk shave cream. It gets the job done, smells great, and is very affordable. I can’t think of anything that i don’t like about it. It goes on smoothly and lathers really great as well. I would definitely recommend this.
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
I was less than thrilled with this shaving cream. It made my legs break out much more than typical razor burn, and had a very unpleasant scent. When it comes to something as necessary as shaving cream, this product is too cheap for my tastes. I’d rather spend $2 more on a brand that i know works well.
Monica H.
Perris
I really love this product so easy to use and apply I simply apply on my legs before I shave and a smooth this out your skin definitely would buy this again really recommend this for those who get bumpy on their legs when they shave I just love this and really hope this works for you as it works for me
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.