BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Shaunice L.
A decent shave cream, some of the scents are nasty. It does go on my skin like silk and helps prevent any bad cuts. It's very effective and very affordable. Only improvement I can think of is the smells.
Courtney T.
Gilbert, SC
I absolutely love this shave cream. I've tried the pricier shave gels before and didn't like them at all. This works so great and is great for the price. I use the dry skin kind and it leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pure Silk has always been my go to for shaving my legs. For a decent affordable price it works good. It leaves your legs feeling soft and silky. They have different types to choose from as in everyone is different. Might I say it smells good! I love that these cans are rust proof. You can always count on your can to be looking the same as you bought it. 8oz usually lasts my around a month or 2. Great for road trips or if you just need something this is definitely a good buy.
jasmine d.
San Diego, CA
i like the pure silk shave cream i have been  using this product for about 1 mouth an d it made my skin so soft and it did one time become liquid other then that it is awesome.
Ashley W.
rossville ga
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Dry Skin Therapy, Raspberry, Raspberry Mist more...
I’ve been using these different types of shaving creams since I was very young and they alll work so well! I just stumbled into these by accident and have completely fallen in love wit how well they do the job!
Megan O.
Tucson, AZ
I typically don't use any shaving cream because it seems like an unnecessary step in my routine and they've a waste of money. All the other gels and creams I had tried in the past made me breakout afterwards which is why I initially quit using them.
I saw this was for sensitive skin and decided to try it because using none was leaving my skin a little dry after shaving. This cream does provide a really nice asking if moisture to my skin and didn't cause any side effects such as breakouts. I'm still not sure if I want to use it every time I shave or just on special occasions. At least I have an option now!
Anastacia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this in rasberry mist. It is moisturizing and one pump gets a good amount of foam to cover one leg but two pumps will cover the legs better. Leaves my skin feeling smooth
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did tried and it is hart my skin legs, and i stopped it. My leg was red spot from cream. I decide use with soap and save. It is help alot than cream. My skin is differents.
Sue M.
Kirksville, MO
This is by far my favorite. I love how this products allows me to quickly and safely shave my legs without getting razor burn or knocking myself. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. This is my new go to product with summer around the corner since my legs will be bare.
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
Love this shave cream!!! Never razor burn and it smells nice! I use this twice a week and will continue to use it! Love the packaging and the fact that it can sit in the shower and now cause a rust ring on the shower!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.