9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I have purchased this item multiple times. It's very reasonably priced and can be easily found at any retail store. It comes in many different scents which is nice. Leaves your legs feeling smooth and applies easily.
Love shaving creams, helps me keep my legs very healthy feeling and not dry. I have dry skin badly in the winter so I use creams a lot during that time. It also smells good so why not haha
Good quality shaving cream. Soft smooth legs and no residue after rinse. I didn't give it 5 stars because I've used some that leave my legs softer but it's not a bad product.
This stuff is simple, does it's job, and smells good. I use it every time I shave and I never have little bumps or burn, even though I have pretty sensitive skin. Plus, it's cheap and you can get it anywhere that sells shower stuff. 10/10, don't be fooled into buying the expensive stuff!
Love the soft feeling it leaves behind almost feel like I don't need to use lotion my legs are just so soft and smooth after shaving with all this brand creams love them and they smell amazing it's so refreshing
This isn’t as moisturizing as other shave brands but it works really well. The scents are fun and there’s lots to choose from. It’s cheaper than other options which is nice as well.
I use this because it’s inexpensive, smells great, and is nice and is nice and thick. Although those qualities are great, I continue to use this brand because of the awesome rust free can!
The pure silk shaving cream has a great texture and I don’t get any nicks when I use it. I love the strawberry scent. I normally find it on sale so it’s not pricy. Maybe a dollar a can.
I use these pure silk shaving creams especially in the summer for silkier legs.And it keeps my legs smooth and no stubble from silky shave.Men can even use pure silk shave cream .
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos