BY TUSCAN SOUL

Kaylee T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this item multiple times. It's very reasonably priced and can be easily found at any retail store. It comes in many different scents which is nice. Leaves your legs feeling smooth and applies easily.
Lexi B.
Canandaigua, NY
Review for: Raspberry more...
This shave cream lathers up nicely. The smell is a little strong for me. Works as a shave cream should. I have since switched to a different shave cream. It’s great for the price and I’d definitely recommend.
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
Love shaving creams, helps me keep my legs very healthy feeling and not dry. I have dry skin badly in the winter so I use creams a lot during that time. It also smells good so why not haha
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
Good quality shaving cream. Soft smooth legs and no residue after rinse. I didn't give it 5 stars because I've used some that leave my legs softer but it's not a bad product.
Charlotte M.
Storrs Manfld, CT
This stuff is simple, does it's job, and smells good. I use it every time I shave and I never have little bumps or burn, even though I have pretty sensitive skin. Plus, it's cheap and you can get it anywhere that sells shower stuff. 10/10, don't be fooled into buying the expensive stuff!
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love the soft feeling it leaves behind almost feel like I don't need to use lotion my legs are just so soft and smooth after shaving with all this brand creams love them and they smell amazing it's so refreshing
Samantha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This isn’t as moisturizing as other shave brands but it works really well. The scents are fun and there’s lots to choose from. It’s cheaper than other options which is nice as well.
Carlette W.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this because it’s inexpensive, smells great, and is nice and is nice and thick. Although those qualities are great, I continue to use this brand because of the awesome rust free can!
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The pure silk shaving cream has a great texture and I don’t get any nicks when I use it. I love the strawberry scent. I normally find it on sale so it’s not pricy. Maybe a dollar a can.
Virginia S.
Hammond
I use these pure silk shaving creams especially in the summer for silkier legs.And it keeps my legs smooth and no stubble from silky shave.Men can even use pure silk shave cream .
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.