BY TUSCAN SOUL

Audrey W.
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
Wonderful! It leaves skin silky smooth! And smells and works amazing!! It also lasted for a quite a while. Its pretty inexpensive also, which is a major plus. I'm definitely not in the market for any other shave cream!
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this shaving cream! It's so affordable and they smell amazing. The mango is my favorite it smells so fresh and makes me enjoy shaving. It also doesn't dry my skin out which I love.
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
This is by far my favorite choice when it comes to shaving cream. This stuff always leaves me feeling soft and hydrated. Plus I love the scent <3 anything coconut is amazing in my book!
Katelyn L.
pretty simple shaving cream, smells very good and makes the shaving process much easier. a little also goes a long way it, just a little more than a quarter size is all you need for one leg, and it spreads nicely.
Jacquelyn C.
Good shaving cream. Nothing fantastic or out of the ordinary, but it helps me get a close shave and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Something I have repurchased and can be easily found in different stores.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this shaving cream from Pure Silk! It really works to moisturize and hydrate my skin, especially after shaving! My skin gets dry in the winter time, so this work to keep it soft and silky smooth! I recommend it!
Amanda H.
KINGSPORT, TN
For the price it's an excellent product. This is basically all that we buy at my house. Guys like it too. Even if it's kinda girly smelling.  Leaves me smooths dn refreshed.
Sophia C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Good product. Makes razors glide really nicely. Great value, very affordable especially if you buy the packs with multiple bottles. Leaves my legs feeling nice and moisturized after using it so I would but again.
Stephanie k.
Levittown
Review for: Raspberry Mist Of 2 more...
These are amazing for the price!! I love the way your legs feel after shaving. It’s not watery at all which you find when the cost is low. You get soft legs that smell good. I would totally recommend this item!
Rebeca V.
I buy mine from Walgreens , so affordable
Depending on where you go but I never pay more than $3
Lasts a very long time for me but I also don’t use it everyday
No strawberry legs lol
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.