BY TUSCAN SOUL

Alison S.
I have been using this product for the past year. It gives you a clean shave and smells great. I will not use any other shaving cream on my legs. I get it from The Dollar Tree for 1.00.
Ashley H.
Toledo, OH
If you like a foamy and easy to spread shaving cream to use quickly in the shower this is the one for you! as the scents are not very strong it is a wonderful in shower product fora cheaper price to help stay on budget.
Joanna F.
I have tried every scent love them all I. A sucker for packaging I love to use this for my legs... Underarms... Bikini area... It's a great product... My husband even uses it to shave his head...
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think most of shaving foams are about the same. I can’t say this is better than another or worse than another. I have purchased several times for my daughters and I and plan on repurchases.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ really like the different scents that are available with this shaving cream. It really help leave my legs silky smooth and also makes shaving easier since the blade glides more smoothly.
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
I use the sensitive formula and it's perfect. No breakouts and no pain! I've tried several of the different types they offer and all are good, but I usually go back to my sensitive one for better results.
Savannah O.
Not sure what smell I had bought,but it was heavenly! My legs felt so silky and smooth after each use and in to the next few days! Would definitely recommend! Great Value and Awesome price!
Sue J.
The formula feels silky even befire applying it. It does help shaving feel soothing. I like the feel after I use it. A little goes a long way, no need to apply too much of it. Pure Silk Shave Cream
Audrey W.
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
Wonderful! It leaves skin silky smooth! And smells and works amazing!! It also lasted for a quite a while. Its pretty inexpensive also, which is a major plus. I'm definitely not in the market for any other shave cream!
Kristine G.
This is my favorite shaving cream! What's not to love be about this product!? It's cheap, smells great, easy to find and the quality is excellent. I've used more expensive products in the past and this is hands down the best.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.