BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lismarie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry more...
Pure silk is my go to shaving cream. It goes as it’s title says and applies so smoothly. After shaving my legs are super smooth and moisturized. I don’t need to apply lotion afterwards and it doesn’t take a lot to cover my legs.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
I like to switch up my shaving creams/gels and Pure silk coconut smells amazing! It's affordable and works great. No razor burns and helps reduce getting nicked by my razor satisfied customer here!
Juli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a decent shaving cream and if you don’t have a lot of money or just don’t want to spend much money this will work. I just think other kinds keep my legs more moisturized and help to prevent nicks better.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
I started using Pure Silk Shave Cream the first time that I shaved my legs which was way back in high school. This works a whole lot better than just lathering soap onto my legs. I am a fan of Pure Silk Shave Cream because it makes shaving my legs so easy.
Melonie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to when choosing a shave cream. I love how it glides on smoothly just like silk. I find that since a little goes a long way, It last much longer than other brands I've tried
Kayla C.
Westwood, MA
I use the sensitive skin shaving cream. It's great on my dry legs, and is very affordable. It works just as well as any expensive brand I've tried. I bought it at Target. I use it everytime I shave my legs, so a few times a week. I am very satisfied with is product.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This shaving foam goes on soft and light with a gentle fragrance. It provides a slick surface for the razor to glide on and collects the loosed hairs in the foam for easy clean up and soft skin.
Hannah s.
Cohutta, GA
For people with sensitive skin this is the way to go. I have always had sensitive skin, but with this shaving cream I have never had razor burn. I use it almost every other day, and I love the different scent options. I have been very happy with this shaving cream.
Alison S.
I have been using this product for the past year. It gives you a clean shave and smells great. I will not use any other shaving cream on my legs. I get it from The Dollar Tree for 1.00.
Ashley H.
Toledo, OH
If you like a foamy and easy to spread shaving cream to use quickly in the shower this is the one for you! as the scents are not very strong it is a wonderful in shower product fora cheaper price to help stay on budget.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.