BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Chloe P.
Basingstoke
These are very nice smelling but not as good as other shaving creams. I believed it was better than what it actually was and I was let down a little bit. It doesn't lather too well either.
Annie S.
North York , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a classic shaving cream. I started using this cream many years ago when I first started to shave. I still uses it on and off and the formula still feels great. I would recommend it.
mel b.
Waterloo, ON
I love this shaving cream, mostly because of the great smelling flavours and colours. My legs always feel like they're indulging a treat whenever I use this shaving cream. It smells great, colourful and works great!
nounou t.
tunisia
Pure Silk Dry Skin Therapy Shave Cream is formulated with vitamin E to restore and hydrate. The infusion of rich moisturizers protects, nourishes and provides a smooth glide to leave your skin looking, and feeling, as smooth as pure silk. Available in a rust-proof aluminum can, Pure Silk Shave Cream is ideal for the shower. For a smooth and close shave, use with new Pure Silk razors
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Pure Silk is a priced right kind of product. This time, I tried the coconut and oat flour scent. It is not overly fragranced, but very subtle. It gets the job done. The container is a rust proof can. Perfect for the shower. My economic go to shave cream!
Chaymae O.
salé
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
really I like this product because it is a cream that it will make a beautiful hydration has the skin also I love the perfumes of fruits especially strawberries Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women, Cherry Blossom 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Laura T.
I haven't used this product recently, but I do love their smells! I also like how it leaves your legs feeling hydrated and not dried out after a shave. Decent pricing, which is always a good thing. No complaints with any of their products and would definitely recommend them to others.
Pure Silk Shave Cream he oido muy buenas recomendaciones de este producto por lo cual me gustaria probarlo voene en una hermosa prsentacion y en deliciosos aromas frutales me gusta
Bernadette R.
Richmond Hill, ON
great shaving cream! foams well and has a variety of great scents. I have extremely sensitive skin and some shaving creams make me break out in a rash however this one has never done it. Easy, clean dispenser as well. recommend !
Jaz A.
This was one of my FAVORITE products in my fresca box, it lived up to the moisturizing part, and it smells really good. My legs feel like I put lotion/moisturizer after my shower when I haven't. I would recommend this to everyone!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.