9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I actually really like this shave cream for being so inexpensive. I actually prefer this to the more expensive shave cream as it seems to be the consistency that works best for myself to avoid knicks.
This product is very soft and feels really nice on the skin. It helps me to get a cleaner shave than without it. Also this leaves my skin moisturized and soft. This product is very affordable and I would definitely buy it again
This is definitely not my go to shaving cream. It is cheaper than some other brands and it definitely shows. I like that they have so many different scents but other than that it’s just not that great to me.
This shave cream is pretty good. It is a little thin, and I do prefer and thicker shave gel as opposed to a cream. I like the price though! It's very affordable and is my go-to when I'm needing to save more!
This is the perfect shaving cream especially if u have a teen and they want to start shaving they cant just be usin soap like us adults usually do 😂😂 this stuff is quality and will make sure u or anyone wont cut themselves shaving
I like the scents, but the quality is sub par. It doesn't lather very well and it makes my legs squeaky. My razor did not glide as well as when I use other shaving products. I would not recommend.
Sometimes shave creams can be TOO poufy and it feels like it's getting in the way of the razor. Not with this stuff. It's nice and emollient and lets the razor do its job without getting in the way, yet my legs are nice and silky afterward. And you CANNOT beat the price of this product! A bonus for me is that it's not too smelly, either. I hate when my shave creams or gets compete with my perfume. These smell pleasant in the shower, without getting in the way of your favorite scented lotion or oil that you want to apply afterward. Because who wants to smell like their shave cream?! I mean, am I going to rub this stuff all over my body to get a consistent scent? No, I don't think so. So, thanks Pure Silk for working great, being cost-effective, and not competing with my perfumes and lotions.
This product allows the razor to glide smoothly over the skin to achieve a flawless canvas once the hair has been removed. The scents the product comes in makes it even more delightful. This product makes shaving a relaxing and great experience.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos