BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually really like this shave cream for being so inexpensive. I actually prefer this to the more expensive shave cream as it seems to be the consistency that works best for myself to avoid knicks.
Shundericka A.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is very soft and feels really nice on the skin. It helps me to get a cleaner shave than without it. Also this leaves my skin moisturized and soft. This product is very affordable and I would definitely buy it again
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is definitely not my go to shaving cream. It is cheaper than some other brands and it definitely shows. I like that they have so many different scents but other than that it’s just not that great to me.
Kaelyn C.
This shave cream is pretty good. It is a little thin, and I do prefer and thicker shave gel as opposed to a cream. I like the price though! It's very affordable and is my go-to when I'm needing to save more!
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry more...
I really love this shaving cream it keeps my skin moisturized and it really cheap I truly believe it just as good or even better as some of the more expensive brands. Plus the sent's are really good.
Justice S.
Westmoreland
This is the perfect shaving cream especially if u have a teen and they want to start shaving they cant just be usin soap like us adults usually do 😂😂 this stuff is quality and will make sure u or anyone wont cut themselves shaving
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the scents, but the quality is sub par. It doesn't lather very well and it makes my legs squeaky. My razor did not glide as well as when I use other shaving products. I would not recommend.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes shave creams can be TOO poufy and it feels like it's getting in the way of the razor. Not with this stuff. It's nice and emollient and lets the razor do its job without getting in the way, yet my legs are nice and silky afterward. And you CANNOT beat the price of this product! A bonus for me is that it's not too smelly, either. I hate when my shave creams or gets compete with my perfume. These smell pleasant in the shower, without getting in the way of your favorite scented lotion or oil that you want to apply afterward. Because who wants to smell like their shave cream?! I mean, am I going to rub this stuff all over my body to get a consistent scent? No, I don't think so. So, thanks Pure Silk for working great, being cost-effective, and not competing with my perfumes and lotions.
Lismarie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry more...
Pure silk is my go to shaving cream. It goes as it’s title says and applies so smoothly. After shaving my legs are super smooth and moisturized. I don’t need to apply lotion afterwards and it doesn’t take a lot to cover my legs.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product allows the razor to glide smoothly over the skin to achieve a flawless canvas once the hair has been removed. The scents the product comes in makes it even more delightful. This product makes shaving a relaxing and great experience.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.