BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cristina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
since I was a little girl I learned to shave with cream, I went through many marks because some of them hurt me, others did not have the effect I wanted, and finally others had a bad smell, that is why when I get to Pure Siil Shave Cream love their foam, and texture that is why I do not change it for anything, besides leaving the skin super soft is very easy to get you can find it in pharmacies and markets.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure Silk Dry Skin Therapy Shave Cream is formulated with vitamin E to restore and hydrate. The infusion of rich moisturizers protects, nourishes and provides a smooth glide to leave your skin looking, and feeling, as smooth as pure silk. Available in a rust-proof aluminum can, Pure Silk Shave Cream is ideal for the shower. For a smooth and close shave, use with new Pure Silk razors.
Grace M.
Peterborough , ON
I was disappointed by this product I found that it didn't last long and the scent was way to strong for me and also irritated my sensitive skin. So unfortunately I will not be able to recommend this to others or buy it again for myself.
Felisha C.
Niagara fallsCanada
Its an amazing product so smooth on your skin smells so good makes your skin so refreshing after you have a bath or shower with a Lil of it it will keep you fresh all day. I remmondment this for women to try this
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Although this is not my favorite shaving cream, it still does the job that is it is needed to do. Easy enough to use and I can find it anywhere. It is cheaper then the one I like to buy. I would probably buy it again if I had to.
Guadalupe O.
Phoenix, AZ
shavig your legs and puting on some cream well make ypur legs smooth and amazing but you have to be really careful because you dont want to get hurt and thays why shaving your legs is good beacuse you can wear dresses for summer and its great to have smooth legs
Jennifer O.
Calgary
smooth and easy to use, great price and nice scent. Works well with my razor and leaves my skin feeling great. I like the packaging as well, it's bright and exciting. Has met my expectations and I would definitely buy again as well as recommend.
April S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't mind using this shaving cream but I did find it was a little harsh with my sensitive skin. I also had a hard time finding it in stores. It was not to expensive though and it did last a long time.
Brooke J.
The cream was great and smelt good, but I have preferred using hair removal cream. It's easy to use and affordable me getting mine at shoppers. Over well it is effective and if I couldn't get remover cream I would defiantly get this again.
Izarbe U.
Un acabado eficaz con un olor muy muy bueno. Me gusta el formato para aplicar el producto, es realmente cómodo pero sobre todo muy práctico. Ideal para llevar de viaje, en el bolso... Además tiene un diseño muy innovador.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.