BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gabriela S.
Miami
Review for: Raspberry more...
Esta espuma de afeitar es estupenda, ideal para pieles sensible, dela la piel suave, rinde muchísimo y quedas con un olor frutal delicioso 🇺🇸 This shaving foam is great, ideal for sensitive skin, dela soft skin, yields a lot and you stay with a delicious fruity smell
Daniela R.
Caracas
The smell is so sweet and delicious, it protects against nicks and cuts. And leave the skin feeling soooo soft, smooth as silk!

And a little secret that I like... They don't test their products on animals!
Gabriela N.
Clermont, FL
Pure Silk is my go-to shave cream whenever I want to add in a fun scent to my shower. I enjoy all of their scents and their sensitive skin option when I'm feeling dry. The only qualm I have is that I seem to run through the can a lot faster because you get a LOT of shaving cream when you're pumping it out - definitely be aware to use sparingly! It's quite dense.
Lili P.
son increibles los productos que utilizaba antes me daban alergia o irritaban mi piel pero este no lo hace, deja mi piel muy suave y dura mucho, es mi favorito, con resecto al uso es bastante sencillo calquiera podria usarlo, definitivamente lo compraria de nuevo, lo recomiendo
Victoria M.
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
This is the only shave cream that I can use. I have very sensitive skin and when I shave myself is worse. I try it with every brand I could find, but one day I saw it on Dollar tree and give a chance. Smells really good, leaves my skin soft and glowing, and the best of all it don’t irritate me. I’m gonna use it all my life.
sinaiht F.
The product is
excellent I was delighted to use it, it is pleasant when shaving, it is
effective, and of good quality, it does not irritate the skin, it is
used in different times and known equally and not heard complaints
regarding this product. I was satisfied with your purchase.
Joany V.
Columbus
I live for this shaving cream! I love how soft it leaves my legs and the smell is amazing. I have tried almost all, through the years and I would not change it for the world. You can't go wrong using this shaving cream. I would recommend it for sensitive skin.
Texo N.

Formulated for sensitive skin with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark to soothe and calm skin

Protects, nourishes and provides a smooth glide

Rust-proof aluminum cans that are ideal for the shower

Special value twin pack

No animal testing

Faye H.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the huge variety of scents you can get with this shaving cream. It's cost effective and does the job, which is all I'm really looking for in my shaving cream! Would repurchase, and look forward to trying more scents!
Rafaela V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este era mi crema de preferencia para usar la navaja. Lo que más me gustaba es que hacía un muy buen trabajo y era fácil de conseguir en esas tiendas de todo a un dólar. Deje de usarlo porque por donde me mudé no lo puedo conseguir con facilidad.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.