BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cleopatra E.
montreal, QC
Great bang for your buck! Good packaging and dispensing, so you don't use too much product. And the cream itself smells lovely and leave skin almost as moisturized as lotion after you leave the shower! Good product for anyone with dry skin! Would recommend
M H.
Hannover
The most amaizing thing about it is the wonderful smell of it. I smells really fresh and not to strong. The best shaving cream I have ever used until now. I can not give this product less then 5 stars because it is my shaving cream I use everyday when I am shaving.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great line of shave cream is for women! The gel goes on great and as you rub it in turns into a foam. The foam really helps lift the hair and give you a closer shave for your legs! The many different scents are also very appealing… I’ve tried many and love them all!
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I bought this because it was cheap, but didn’t really like the whole foam action thing, felt like I was rubbing Barbasol all over my legs. Other than that it was okay. I’m more of a gel/lotion fan for shaving.
Majd a.
I love this shaving cream !!! I have sensitive skin and this is the only shaving cream that doesn't irritate my skin. I used to get bumps and rash all over my skin when I shave but know I don't. the other best thing about this shaving cream is that it smells really good :)
Eucaris V.
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
I love it perfect to depilate my legs, it leaves a feeling of incredible smoothness, its smell is delicious, besides that it yields a lot ... It's a pity that in my country it is not achieved ... But it's really spectacular! 100% recommended...
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,444 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Coconut & Oat Flour, Raspberry Mist Of 2 more...
Sometimes shave creams can be TOO poufy and it feels like it's getting in the way of the razor. Not with this stuff. It's nice and emollient and lets the razor do its job without getting in the way, yet my legs are nice and silky afterward. And you CANNOT beat the price of this product! A bonus for me is that it's not too smelly, either. I hate when my shave creams or gets compete with my perfume. These smell pleasant in the shower, without getting in the way of your favorite scented lotion or oil that you want to apply afterward. Because who wants to smell like their shave cream?! I mean, am I going to rub this stuff all over my body to get a consistent scent? No, I don't think so. So, thanks Pure Silk for working great, being cost-effective, and not competing with my perfumes and lotions.
neila t.
Pure Silk Dry Skin Therapy Shave Cream is formulated with vitamin E to restore and hydrate. The infusion of rich moisturizers protects, nourishes and provides a smooth glide to leave your skin looking, and feeling, as smooth as pure silk. Available in a rust-proof aluminum can, Pure Silk Shave Cream is ideal for the shower. For a smooth and close shave, use with new Pure Silk razors.
Jessica E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I want to first say that I do not find that I like any of the scents that I have tried of this so far (melon, raspberry, cherry blossom). This does however aid with a smooth and close shave, which is most important in these creams I feel. I found that I still needed to moisturize after using, as it did not really fulfill that claim. I was most upset that the nozzle would stop working every now and then. If you are looking for an effective cream that is cheap, this is a good option, just as long as you do not mind it's downfalls.
Mila L.
I have no problems with this cream. It wasn't expensive so i decided to try it.It does the job its meant to do. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a good shaving cream. Ladies this is it!Originally I tried Pure Silk because it was cheap. I figured if all the top end shaving creams weren't going to work right, I might as well just go with a cheaper brand. To my surprise Pure Silk worked REALLY well for me. I get much better results when I use this shaving cream than other more fancy brands. I've got no idea why this is, as Pure Silk doesn't seem significantly different from other brands. But I'm not going to argue with my body about this, if my skin likes Pure Silk that's what I'm going to get!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.