BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Been using these. They're cheap. I usually use the coconut one because it leaves your skin soft and nice.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
This is some of the best shaving cream I have ever used. I love the way that it smells and that it leaves my skin feeling super smooth without giving me razor burn and bumps. Cheap, lasts a while and smells great. I highly recommend this shaving cream.
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer to use this brand over other brands because I have very sensitive skin. Despite my skin being so sensitive, this product does not dry my skin out.
Grace W.
Hershey, PA
Review for: Raspberry, Coconut & Oat Flour, Cherry Blossom, Kiwi Berry Bliss, Dry Skin Therapy, Sensitive Skin Therapy, Raspberry Mist Of 2, Pulmeria Breeze, Raspberry Mist more...
Honestly, there is nothing special about this shaving cream.  I don't think it adds any extra moisture to my skin.  The scents are fine but definitely fake.  Extremely affordable and you get the most bang for your buck but that is where the positives end.  Would recommend to those on a budget
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I love pure silk shave cream! They are really affordable and get the job done! I love the different scents it has. They do leave your skin silky after you’re done shaving. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s a really good shaving cream.
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
MY NAME IS Ouiame FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A
YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO
TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I
send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to
promote it on My social medias
NiŜs R.
Review for: Raspberry Mist Of 2 more...
Hello My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful All the respect and appreciation my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
sthefany h.
miami, FL
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour, Cherry Blossom, Dry Skin Therapy, Sensitive Skin Therapy, Raspberry Mist Of 2, Raspberry Mist more...
es ideal para afeitar, ayuda a eliminar el vello no deseado mas rápido, deja la piel suave y tersa ademas de dejar un delicioso aroma a frutas, la recomiendo... la mejor es la de piel sencible, y la de coco por su agradable aroma, me encanta mucho.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells delicious! Of course, the smell doesn't linger on my skin long after the shower, not that I think I would want it to anyways, but while I'm in the shower it is very enjoyable. The can does not rust which is surprising because many different brands I have used usually do. It comes out as a thick white foam, and really moisturizes my skin!
Za'a S.
Cancún
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy more...
Economical, super accessible to acquire. A super product, since it has helped me a lot with the subject of my dry skin, since the argan oil helps to hydrate the skin.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.