BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grad this at my local dollar store. It's good for the price. Not the best. Always smells really chemically. I feel like it looses pressure fast too and I never use the Whole can.
Layla 💜.
I gave this a 3 because it's performance isn't all that. It smells great but it doesn't really foam the way I want it to, maybe because its a sample size, less product maybe. But it does get the job done. Pure Silk Shave Cream
Bonnie Lou L.
S New Berlin, NY
This shave cream is just like your generic shave cream it does the job needed for a good price. I don't have any thing negative to say about it but there isn't really anything about it that stands out to me.
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
It smells good but it doesn't work as well as I thought. I do not think it's worth the money and I won't buy it anymore. I bought it at HEB for about 2.50 and I didn't even go through the whole bottle because body wash works better.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
Not a huge fan. The smell was way way to strong for me and that is important. It is cheap so I was hoping I’d like it and it worked well but it just was not vibeing with me. And it did not make my legs soft.
Paige O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive skin, but I have used the raspberry scent since I was a young girl. It's really weird because I usually can't use any type of scented products. This one I would recommend to anyone!
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this shaving creme! It is very affordable, smells amazing and leaves my legs moisturized. I would always come back to get this kind of shaving creme. You can buy it at your local wal mart, cvs or target!
Jhalisa B.
San Diego, CA
I love these! I have used different scents and I am pleased with all of them. They leave the skin moisturized and smell great. It is easy to use and pretty affordable. I recommend any of these to anyone looking for a smooth shave
Nicole J.
This is my favorite brand of shaving cream. They all smell so good, and they leave your legs smelling good, and feeling really soft! I 100% recommend this shaving cream to everyone its that amazing!
Elaine K.
I love the fragrances of these shaving creams. Overall it is a good shaving cream and I use it as a back up to my shave gels. It protects my legs and leaves them feeling soft!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.