9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I love how the pure silk makes my legs feel smooth. and the smell is great!!
Affordable and smells amazing! Makes my legs feel silky smooth after shaving!
Love this brand!! Great drugstore brand and would recommend to everyone!!!!!!
inexpensive and smells good! pretty moisturizing and not too much of a hassle
Leaves legs smooth. Makes shaving more comfortable with less knicks and cuts
Inexpensive and a great product! It leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth.
I love using this it makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's SUPER affordable
I love using this product keeps my legs so smooth and helps so much to shave
great shaving cream comes in all different scents and for all types of skin.
Love it! This stuff really is silky! Feels so great to shave with this gel.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos