9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 421 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Love these shaving creams. They smell amazing and give me soft moisturized legs
I will only use this shave cream, its very inexpensive and moisturizes so well.
Like the rust free cans and all of the scents. They're a good price and product
Very inexpensive yet does the job wonderfully! I'll keep buying this for sure!
The only shaving cream I use. It's cheap and works great for my sensitive skin.
Lots of great scents! The cheapest and most reliable shaving cream I can find.
dudes this stuff works so nice, it's not to watery and it's just really nice
So soft on the skin. Absolutely love this brand and the formula is wonderful.
This shaving cream smells good and does not make your skin to break and dry.
Inexpensive and a great product! It leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos