9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. Smells good. Great product over all.
Thick and creamy. Close shave. Very affordable. Performs well. No rust bottom.
My legs are silky smooth and smelly delish after using pure silk shaving cream.
Like the rust free cans and all of the scents. They're a good price and product
I love pure silk. It's definitely a great price and works wonders on your legs
I will only use this shave cream, its very inexpensive and moisturizes so well.
Silky on, smooth legs after. And usually cheaper than the other leading brands
I have this shaving cream. It works good I don't have any horrible complaints
Inexpensive and works great! Doesn't moisturizes like I wish it would though.
Lots of great scents! The cheapest and most reliable shaving cream I can find.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos