9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
It gets the job done, but it dries my skin out and didn't make them soft at all.
These leave my skin feeling very soft and I love them smell of them. I recommend.
Love this shaving cream! Works well and I love the non rusting cans - super nice!
The BEST thing ever ! Nothing beats this ! So in love , leaves my skin so smooth
Those are pretty cheap and they make my skin so soft and I get a really clean cut
I really like how this shaving cream feels on my skin! It also smells wonderful!
I love the softness of my legs after shaving with this and the smells are great!
Bought the sensitive formula and it worked amazing. A little goes a long way.
This is a really good shaving cream line. One of my favorites. I will repurchase.
Smells amazing. Works well. I would definitely recommend. Affordable. 5 out of 5.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos