9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Inexpensive way to get a smooth shave! Love this option, so much more efficient.
Great use for smooth legs. I use this brand faithfully and have had no problems v
This is a really good shaving cream line. One of my favorites. I will repurchase.
I love all of these. They smell good and are thick and helps keep your skin soft
Smells amazing. Lathers well, but not too much. Very affordable and easy to find.
Great shaving cream. Leaves legs soft and prevents razor burn. I would recommend!
It gets the job done, but it dries my skin out and didn't make them soft at all.
This is my favorite shaving cream. I like the texture of it and it smells great!
These leave my skin feeling very soft and I love them smell of them. I recommend.
Love the smell and the soft it leaves the legs. No irritation for sensitive skin
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos