9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I've used this before but it isn't my favorite. Doesn't seem to be as moisturizing as the other brands. I believe this one is a little more expensive also. I tend to buy these types of things from Walmart or Target if there are coupons.
This is a good shaving cream and a decent price. They usually have coupons for these too. I used this constantly until I started shaving with conditioner. Still good if I’m at a friends house or whatever.
Worked good. Nice scents. But found it to be cheaper to shave with my body wash or my conditioner. Also I think mine went bad. Stopped foaming up. But I am a mother of 4 with a full time job that doesn't have much time for shaving...
i love this shaving cream! it's super soft and leaves your skin soft it's very affordable and i like to buy it at my local walmart or CVS it's very effective at its job and i would defiantly buy it again
I use pure silk because it helps with different redness and also it smells really good and leaves my legs feeling smooth would highly recommend also because it's inexpensive.
I received the raspberry scented shave cream for free at my school and I love it! It smells sooo good and you don't need a whole lot to cover a big area. I only received a trial size and I still have a lot left
I grad this at my local dollar store. It's good for the price. Not the best. Always smells really chemically. I feel like it looses pressure fast too and I never use the Whole can.
Great shave gel for when my skin is feeling sensitive. I usually just use body wash to shave but occasionally I will purchase a shaving cream/gel. The price is really affordable and the scents are great.
I have used Pure Silk a few times and it does the job well enough. It has a nice smell that is not overpowering and also gives you a nice smooth shave. I use this product maybe four or five times a month.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos