BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

MICHELLE L.
I've used this before but it isn't my favorite. Doesn't seem to be as moisturizing as the other brands. I believe this one is a little more expensive also. I tend to buy these types of things from Walmart or Target if there are coupons.
Keylee P.
Maryville, TN
This is a good shaving cream and a decent price. They usually have coupons for these too. I used this constantly until I started shaving with conditioner. Still good if I’m at a friends house or whatever.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Worked good. Nice scents. But found it to be cheaper to shave with my body wash or my conditioner. Also I think mine went bad. Stopped foaming up. But I am a mother of 4 with a full time job that doesn't have much time for shaving...
Abigail C.
i love this shaving cream! it's super soft and leaves your skin soft it's very affordable and i like to buy it at my local walmart or CVS it's very effective at its job and i would defiantly buy it again
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use pure silk because it helps with different redness and also it smells really good and leaves my legs feeling smooth would highly recommend also because it's inexpensive.
Kayla R.
I received the raspberry scented shave cream for free at my school and I love it! It smells sooo good and you don't need a whole lot to cover a big area. I only received a trial size and I still have a lot left
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grad this at my local dollar store. It's good for the price. Not the best. Always smells really chemically. I feel like it looses pressure fast too and I never use the Whole can.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great shave gel for when my skin is feeling sensitive. I usually just use body wash to shave but occasionally I will purchase a shaving cream/gel. The price is really affordable and the scents are great.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used Pure Silk a few times and it does the job well enough. It has a nice smell that is not overpowering and also gives you a nice smooth shave. I use this product maybe four or five times a month.
Taylor D.
Easley
Review for: Raspberry more...
I use this shaving cream religiously. It leaves my legs feeling so smooth. It’s not as expensive as other brands and works better than those brands. It’s very affordable. I 10/10 recommend this product!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.