9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Smells okay and gives an alright shave. Over priced for the product for what you get
I recommend this shaving cream smells good and makes your skin smooth after shaving..
These are really great. I only use the one for sensitive skin. It doesn't leave bumps
Love the scents they have available. They always leave my skin feeling silky smooth.
My 12yr old is extremely hairy this is my go to to shave her legs. they smell great.
Love the fragrance, it feels smooth on skin afterwards also they are very affordable!
Love this product feel great after using on legs smells great also different smells 2
Great to grab if you forgot your normal go to shaving cream. Still gets the job done
This product is very affordable with a great smell leaves your skin smooth and soft.
Cheap price and decent cream. Doesn't last very long but for the price it works fine.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos