9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Love this shaving cream. It's smooth,creamy,and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Product is ok. Does nor leave skin smooth, kind of just washes away. Product smells ok
This is a great product! It is creamy and easy to spread out, and it smells good, too!
Love this product it is a very nice shave cream for those with dry skin. Nice smell too
Makes my legs feel smoth works really good makes shaving easier leaving my skin soft..
I like this shaving cream because it moisturizes your skin and keeps it feeling smooth.
Just brought me a new can yesterday only shaving cream I will forever and always use!!!
Great product, makes my legs nice and soft. Love the price and all of the great scents!
Smells super good just don't think it's as smooth as others I tried . lasts along time
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos