BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
When I was younger I didn't need to use shaving cream but now that I'm older I have these little bumps on my legs that's called keratosis pilaris and actually to use shaving cream so this one actually helps because I leave my legs feeling smooth even with bumps
Queen J.
This does the job and for an affordable price. I have sensitive skin so it works great. It leaves my legs feeling silky smooth. I use it once a week or twice depending on the occasion. I would buy it again!
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
This isn't my favorite shaving gel/cream but it is typically on sale and it does work well. I just don't like how it comes out of the pump and prefer other brands. However it helps keep my legs from being so dry when shaving and like I said works.
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
I love the Pure Silk shaving cream! It comes in many different scents, so you're bound to find one that suits you. You also don't have to use a boatload of the cream in one sitting. A little goes a long way.
Alejandra D.
After shaving my legs with this, they are soft and silky, to which I leave the shower applied moisturizing cream and does not give that sensation of itching as it happens with others, it is simply very good and the price is very affordable !
Keylee P.
Maryville, TN
This is a good shaving cream and a decent price. They usually have coupons for these too. I used this constantly until I started shaving with conditioner. Still good if I’m at a friends house or whatever.
Martha R.
Talent, OR
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
This shaving cream comes out really thick an foamy so it covers your entire legs or area you want to shave with just a couple pumps! It also smells really good and leaves your legs feeling soft without any razor bumps! Definitely recommend
Taylor C.
I use this on a regular basis. It is one of the cheaper shaving creams you can buy but it works just as good as other brands to me. I hardly have redness or irritation after using it. Definitely recommend!
Akashya C.
Pure Silk is the only brand of shaving cream I will use!! It works well and smells great!!! I bought it at Walmart. I use the product at least 2 to 3 times a week. It is by far #1 in my opinion.
Morgan B.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a thick shaving cream with a light wonderful smell. I love them at they are not expensive at all, you can find them at many popular store and have a variety of different smells to choose from.i use this everyte I shave and I don't think I will be trying a new brand for a while.😄
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.