BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Psl is a shaving cream that I normally use them it doesn’t irritate my skin and goes on very smoothly and I shave and rinse it off nothing big. shaving cream so it works it’s like two dollars maybe three at some stores I don’t buy it as often as I used to but when I do go to the store and I need to see him. I was going to pure silk makes my legs feel very very smooth and moisturized
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this stuff because I’m such a cheap person, this shaving cream is very affordable. It smells amazing, lasts a while, foams up very nicely, and leaves your legs feeling super smooth. Definitely recommend.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
This brand of shaving cream works alright. It's not something I just go and buy for myself. I use shaving cream almost everyday. Compared to other brands, this brand is not the best, it leaves that weird rubbery streaky feeling that cheap body washes leave. It doesn't leave my skin feeling soft and smooth which is something I like. It's pretty cheap so you pay for what you get.
Olivia L.
united states
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
In love with the smell of this cream. It's light and smooth on my skin and won't leave bumps on my legs. The only thing is that the metal will rust if left in the shower over time
Jenn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this on a regular basis the price is excellent they have a variety of scents and different types for different skin issues. It is a great product my legs do you still feel moisturized I do not get any ashiness after the using of this product. I definitely purchase this on the regular basis so I recommend it highly.
Paige S.
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
The Pure Silk Shave Cream is amazing. I typically purchase this at Walmart for a low price. It feels really smooth on the skin and provides a comfortable shave. I always use the Raspberry Mist kind because it smells so nice. I would recommend this to everyone.
Faith K.
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Raspberry Mist Of 2, Raspberry, Raspberry Mist more...
While this works as shaving cream, it does leave your skin feeling very dried out. The pro to it is that I have sensitive skin and it didn’t cause a rash, and it’s definitely affordable. I would recommend the products, just have a thing of lotion on stand by for after using it.
Lexi C.
I don’t love this shaving cream. I have sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and this makes my razor burn flare up dramatically. The fragrance is super strong and smells so chemically. I end up going through this stuff so much in order to get a thicker layer in an effort to protect my legs from flaring up. I hate it.
Jasmine H.
lemon grove
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy more...
This is the first shaving cream I've ever used before. I would say it's great for moisturizing your skin. I'm very pleased, also I love how they made the can non-rusting. It's very annoying to keep taking any other company's can out of the shower when you're done. I like how I can just leave it in one place (:
Brittany B.
I had never used shaving cream before so I have this brand a shot and I was really pleased with the outcome. My legs felt softer and smoother than when I use regular soap.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.