9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I use this every time I shave and I could not go with out it. It is so worth the money
It definitely helps keep my skin moisturizer when shaving. Helps me not get razor burn.
Not as good as skintamit shaving cream. I like this brand but the other brand is better
Great product.. Comes in all types and smells.. leaves legs smooth, and smells great!
My favorite shave gel! Makes it easier to shave and leaves your legs smooth and silky!
Love this shaving cream. It's smooth,creamy,and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Love this. It leaves your legs feeling very smooth.i buy this all the time. Its great..
This is a great product! It is creamy and easy to spread out, and it smells good, too!
This is really a good shaving cream. It is a great buy and it works really really well.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos