9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Great variety. Gets the job done. Great price. Love that I can pick these up anywhere.
Gets the job done. Works great. Is it necessary? Ehh. It helps but I can do without it.
Not as good as skintamit shaving cream. I like this brand but the other brand is better
Really great shaving cream! Lathers thick sontou het a great shave! Would recommend it
It works okay I usually use conditioner because I feel it leaves my legs a lot smother!
Cheap enough and does a great job and helping shave. I would recommend this to anyone.
my only shaving cream love the way it makes my skin soft grate thickness and last long
Love all of the scents and how soft they make my skin. The are one of my go to brands 😊
I think pure silk is a nice shaving cream. It works good and keeps my legs moisturized.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos