BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Mikhaila V.
This shave cream is always very thick, but smells good. I don't really like the thickness because it makes it hard to see where I'm shaving. I usually purchase it from Walmart and it's not overly expensive. I do like how it makes my legs feel after I shave with it.
Kristin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this brand of shaving cream for years and I wouldn't change it! It keeps my legs feeling smooth and helps keep from cutting and missing hairs! I absolutely love it! Many different scents to choose from too!
Chelsea A.
Findlay, OH
Really good bargain priced shaving cream. If there is ever a case where I cannot get my hands on my Coochy shaving cream from Lovers Lane (I try to never be without it), this is the shaving cream I have on had as a backup. I find that I get just as good of a shave but without the same moisture level which I can fix with some body lotion later.
Arriana Y.
Mentor, OH
This product gets the job done and smells nice, but besides that it’s nothing too extraordinary. I suggest buying conditioner from your local dollar store because it does the exact same thing but for less money!
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this product for awhile and it never lets me down! Paired with a Venus shaver your skin will feel like a baby’s bottom! It only cost $4 at your local Walmart! I definitely recommend this product
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
I got to use this product threw Influenster ! It works great super soft . I seen at the store it's pretty affordable & it's pretty effective . I don't use it all the time but I would recommend it to others !
crystal V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
This cream is very thick so it doesn’t really help while shaving. I have to go very rough on my skin which is the contrary of what this product stands for. It has a really nice scent and does moisturize my skin.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Raspberry more...
I found this brand to be okay. They smelled nice but took quite a lot to give me full coverage on my legs and even then I still felt like the razor was dragging and like my skin was pretty dry. Wasn’t worth it.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product but it doesn't prevent me from getting any razor bumps. My skin is super sensitive and I don't feel like this product is hydrating enough for me. I would not buy this again.
Cayla B.
Farwell, MN
this shaving cream is great. I like the moose finish that it leaves after rubbing it on it is easy to see where you have shaved and where you still have to go. It works very well compared to other shaving creams I have tried
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.