9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 421 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Love the one with baby oil in it. This is one of my favorite products everyone should try it
These make everything so freaking smooth when you're done shaving! Definitely recommend these
I've been using this brand since I started shaving and I haven't found a scent I don't like.
i like this shaving cream i have no complaints i just like the one for sensitive skin better
The only shaving cream I use, it leaves my legs feeling smooth and it smells really good too.
This is actual foaming cream which I prefer over the gels. Has a nice light scent and works!
Always makes my legs super super smooth, great price and awesome scents. Really great product
Loving my pure silk sensitive skin shaving cream! If you have sensitive skin this is for you!
This is an inexpensive shaving cream and they smell good. Work very well. Better than nothing
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos