9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
This is a great product! It smells good and clean up is a cinch. It's also not expensive as others.
My skin is so smooth after I use this. It smells good, lathers really nicely, and very affordable.
Does its job great and smells terrific! I would recommend this to anyone. Not too expensive either
Creamy. Rich formula. Great coverage and very moisturizing. The different scents are very pleasing.
Alright shaving cream, not my favorite. It does get the job done. Smells nice and is inexpensive.
I love the brand and all the products they make there cheap for me to get at my local dollars store
I had less razor irritation after shaving with this product. It made shaving a lot easier & faster.
Smells amazing and leaves me silkly smooth it's amazing even tho I've only tried one and that's all
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos