BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Karen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent range on these shaving creams. I like variety. The shaving cream is pretty good for the price. Don’t need too much of it. Leaves the skin feeling nice. Doesn’t bother my skin at all. My daughter uses it all the time too.
KatieLee K.
Columbia, MO
Love this shave cream! I love how girly they all smell and how moisturizing they are! These are a staple in my shower. Pure Silk shave cream allows me to get a close shave while keeping my skin feeling hydrated and luxurious. I will definitely buy again!
Sarah C.
Always need this. Can't just go into a store and pick up a shave cream without looking and not look and know if it's non sensitive or not and not care. Sensitive girls have legs to take care.
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy more...
Omg I love this shaving cream it is great for my legs and arms and other places. It's easy to use. Very smooth after shaving. To the point where I just want to keep rubbing my arms and legs. Lol its a great shaving cream though.
JordAnne M.
So I came across this a couple years ago when I had gotten my first apartment. I had a budget and was worried about spending money, but this stuff right here worked wonders. I love this shaving cream and the price too! It's silky and smells soooo good!
Allison K.
This stuff is great! I have used it before if I need shave cream for my legs. I don't use shave cream much, but I think this stuff does do it's job. I would recommend it to a friend because it is affordable and works!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great brand of shaving cream! It’s only $3 in some places and I’ve been able to use coupons for it in some places. I have tried almost every scent and blend available and it’s still my favorite brand of shaving cream.
L M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
I am truly loving my Pure silk spa therapy shaving cream coconut and oat flour definitely recommend this product do not have to use much very thick gets the job done also stop by your local Dollar Tree now available for $1 can't go wrong
Keri K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream is a pretty good brand. I usually buy skintimate brand. But this brand is good as well. Its a little bit cheaper. It smells pretty good and it has more of a puffy shaving cream effect. I would recommend this brand. It can be found in most stores.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
I normally use a fruity scent of pure silk shave cream. Its pretty easy to use. Just press the dispenser and it come out.yes its affordable and why I choose it. It gets the job done. Yes its effective. I have shared it with my husband. Haven't really talked about it to anyone else.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.