9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 421 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I always use this brand. It does the job well, has lots of scent options, and is incredibly reasonable.
Very affordable and great smelling! But it does sometimes rust on the cap but other than that I like it
Not only it gives my legs a smooth feeling after shaving but I love the smell of pure silk shave cream.
After you shave with this it leaves you're legs really smooth this is the only shaving cream that I use
I use the Orange one, I believe it's the sensitive skin one. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin.
Its ok i mean it gets the job done but not my personal favorite. It smell to much like chemicals to me.
This is in my shower right now! This is the best brand of shaving cream you can purchase from any store
Always leaves my skin smooth and is a great deal for the price. I especially like the moisturizing one.
Smells soooooo good. Moisterize while shaving. Easy removal. Very affordable. I used only this product.
I love it because they make a dry skin one because I have dry skin. I buy this at dollar general store.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos