BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Mindy T.
Every two weeks I have to shave and I use pure silk shaving cream because there all kinds of different smells. I like that I can choose from more than 4 different favorite
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and plus it's very cheap. I always get them at Walmart. I love how it smells, leaves your skin soft. I really recommend this product. I have sensitive skin and it works great for me. Pure Silk Shave Cream
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
Pure silk is by far my favorite shaving cream! It smells amazing, I usually use the raspberry one and it's cheap. It also keeps me from getting razor burn and lasts awhile.
Grace T.
Livonia
Review for: Raspberry, Raspberry Mist more...
I absolutely love this product, I don’t like shaving my legs to much but this is so smooth and gets all the hairs shaved. It’s very affordable I just don’t like that it’s easy to cut your legs if it’s the first time using this product. After awhile you’ll get the hang of it.
Carolyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These shaving cream selection makes my legs feel smooth as ever, it also helps me not cut my legs by accident. And it smells amazing!! Very much love and recommend.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the vitamin e and aloe version of this shaving cream, it's the blue lid. It smells great but not too strong and is gentle on my legs while providing them great moisture! Plus it's cheap...love!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure silk is my favourite shaving cream. Helps keep moistzer locked in my normally dry skin. Helps keep me from getting razor bumps and always leaves my skin smooth and silky.
Rebecca Q.
They have really good scents and it gets the job done. They are not the most expensive shave creams, but they still cost more than the barbasol, which does just as good of a job.
Taijoura T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works very well in the shower and smells really great. Compared to the Aveeno shave gel this product isn't as hydrating but it will definitely get the job done and leave a smooth finish. I recommend purchasing this product.
Karen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent range on these shaving creams. I like variety. The shaving cream is pretty good for the price. Don’t need too much of it. Leaves the skin feeling nice. Doesn’t bother my skin at all. My daughter uses it all the time too.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.