BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Olivia W.
Morrisonville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shaving cream! Not only is it super affordable but it keeps my legs soft for days! I love all of the scents. I purchase mine at Walmart. I would deffinately recommend this product for anyone. It helps with my dry skin also!
Alyssa G.
Wyoming, MI
Simple shave cream. It gets the job done. The can says it's rust proof but I've had a few rust in the past probably from having them too long over all not a bad products and come in tons of scents.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Bought this on sale at Target but wish I would have gone with my go to Skintimate shave gel instead. The smell of this is just way too chemically for me. Hate it and would not purchase again. Not worth the savings!
Morgan P.
Hermitage, TN
I don't have sensitive skin but I get really irritated when I shave. Pure silk shaving cream not only makes my skin smooth and gives me a clean shave but it keeps my skin from getting irritated. If I don't have this product then I dreamed shaving. They even smell great and the foam always makes me feel like a little kid with too much soap.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Honestly all of these products are amazing, no matter which one you buy you will end up going to buy more. It goes on very well and showing you where else you have not shaved yet. this is a def buy for me and it should be for you as well. Go try it out!!
Shayauna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Having sensitive skin I have to be careful about the products I use- I've used several varieties of Pure Silk and NONE have given me an issue. It really does help me get a closer shave and reduce the chance of me nicking myself.
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
This is a pretty good shaving cream. It smells good, and it lathers up really nice, which makes the razor glide easily, and it also helps me know where I shaved or didn’t. I have nothing bad to say about this shaving cream! It’s great
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the classic, economical pick when it comes to shaving. The variety of scents is wonderful and the cream works exactly as expected. I use this almost every time I shave and it hasn't failed me yet.
Grace T.
Livonia
Review for: Raspberry, Raspberry Mist more...
I absolutely love this product, I don’t like shaving my legs to much but this is so smooth and gets all the hairs shaved. It’s very affordable I just don’t like that it’s easy to cut your legs if it’s the first time using this product. After awhile you’ll get the hang of it.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the pure silk shave creams. They are super affordable, and always smell so nice. They do exactly what they claim so there is literally no reason for complaints.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.