9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Best Shaving cream that I have found. I have extremely sensitive, dry, and ingrown hair prone skin. So far, this is the only shaving cream that smooths on evenly, doesnt sting or cause itchiness, and does not run out of propulsion before the shaving cream in the can is gone.
I absolutely love this shaving cream and the different scents it comes in! My favorite scent is the strawberry, I love the way it smells and how nice it makes my legs feel! I would highly recommend trying!!
HATE this brand! It is drying. You definitely get what you pay for. I felt like i needed to shave again right after shaving and i didnt getthe protection against nicks that i get with other brands.
Ive often bought this one becuase it is cheaper and usually on sale but its definitly one of my least favorite. It comes out as a foam and really isnt moisturizing at all. Ive come to the conclusion that gels tend to be creamer and more moisturizing then the foam and are the way to go. Really not impressed with this brand and willing to pay the extra cents or even dollar for a better brand
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I have very dry skin and this helped my skin stay moisturized through the day after shaving. I stopped using lotions because this kept me hydrated. I also used some of the other fragrances and they smell great and work just as well. Thank you Pure Silk
Absolutely love the smell leaves your legs are so smooth so good it smells amazing so easy to use it is pricey but there’s always coupons for this brand and you can always get a good deal
It helps with a smooth shave but I feel that it gives me razor burns. I need a shave cream that will help moisturize my skin as well to not give me the razor burns. I have tried many different shave creams and razors.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos