BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Laura C.
New Albany, OH
Thai shaving cream comes in so many different scents that are amazing! They are also super adorable and come with a lot of product, however, you have to use a lot of the product to get it to work. I prefer a gel to foam one.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this product!! It's tried and true and I always come back to it. It's affordable, and easy to find at most stores. It gets the job done, plus the bottle never rusts in the shower! I would recommend this!
Daliza T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Nice, thick foam! They're protective and moisturizing, and the add-on price is great. I also like that the can is rust-free design. I don't care much for the scent (raspberry), but washes clean and doesn't linger. One of my favorite shaving cream!
Esmeralda G.
Laredo, TX
It's almost time for summer and we have to keep those legs silky and smooth and this shaving cream will do the job. I love it , its very affordable plus they make coupons for you to use and the choice of smells are amazing i totally recommend!(:
Madie T.
Boise, ID
This shaving cream is smooth and soft. It can be found in almost any local store. It comes in a large variety of sense allowing you to choose your favorite. It perform does it shed I would definitely recommend.
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome shave cream for the price! I usually buy the 2-pack and it lasts me forever. FYI I shave daily so it's great! It's available almost everywhere so I usually pick it up while grocery shopping at Walmart. Leaves my legs feeling super smooth!
Stephanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell of this. I think its an unnecessary cost though. You can accomplish the same thing with water. I personally see the same results with or without shaving cream. Easy to find in stores. Probably the cheapest option you can find besides store brand.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
This shaving cream is the best I’ve used such an amazing smell it was affordable to buy the formula is amazing. Makes my legs really soft it was affordable to buy. Yes I recommend this product and I will buy again.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This my absolute fave shaving cream! A little bit goes a long way... and it makes my legs feel silky smooth!! Did I mention that it's super affordable!!!! I love this product!!!
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
Pure silk shave cream is a great affordable product that gives you the same effect as a high end shave cream! I have this product in my shower right now! It smells yummy and is so soft and foaming on your skin. I love how soft my skin feels after shaving using this shave cream!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.