9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Silk shaving cream is my favorite. It leaves my skin soft, smooth. The raspberry has the most appealing scent.
I usually use this product because its the only brand that doesn't irritate my skin. It leaves my skin very soft.
This shave cream is affordable and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft! Its very affordable and smells greattt
A smooth finish and it has aloe Vera in it making your legs moisturized. It's affordable plus many scent options
Love this product. It makes my legs feel silky smooth after each shave. Goodbye shaving irritation and red spots!
Love these! The scents are great and they really foam up a lot. They leave my skin smooth for at least two days.
Pure silk is the best ! I use it and after I'm done using it my skin feels so soft I love love love this product
I works like any other shaving g gel or cream,it does it job.I have no complaints no cuts or razor burns or bumps
They need to be more moisturizing! I feel like they dry out my skin really bad. But they do help with razor burn.
I love that they have all different scents & different purposes. They’re cheap, and the rust free can is awesome!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos