9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Perfect shaving cream, for the perfect amount of money. Nice smell, not to strong. Shaves great. And best of all cheap!
This shaving always prevents nicks and cuts. It's my favorite! It smells great and always makes my skin feel so smooth.
Cheap shaving cream and always smells so good. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and makes shaving my arm pits easier.
Love the different flavor a and types you can get. A little pricy I think but it does the job. Would purchase it again.
Good, affordable shaving cream. I never have any irritation. They have a wide range of scents. Overall a good product.
Love these! the smells are nice, not to strong what so ever. they are somewhat moisturizing and leave the legs smooth.
I been using pure silk shave cream for along time I like how it smells and how smoothr your legs feels after shaving.
Loved the smell of the raspberry. Isn't like other products that leave skin dry and needing to put lotion after shower.
It got the job done. But I wasn't happy with the results. I'm not sensitive but I did feel like it was slightly drying.
This cream is not as creamy as I like it to be. It fades away pretty quickly. I'll say that it's best for small areas.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos