BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I love Pure Silk Shave Cream, they have it in different scents, or for sensitive skin or even dry skin, but really if you have dry sensitive skin, all you need is the sensitive skin one, because this shave cream will make your legs feel silky smooth after using it. I've been working on the same bottle for 5 months now and I shave every other day to every two days, a little does go a long way as long as you don't have a 2-year-old trying to play in it. =]
catherine p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
compares to other shaving creams, they are all honestly the same to me, it gets the job done, it helps not get cuts as easily...it is easy to use just press the nozzle like most shaving creams..would probably purchase again 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this in travel size at the Dollar Tree. It’s not my favorite shaving cream, but it gets the job done when I’m in a pinch or traveling. It smells good, but leaves a weird after-scent. I definitely would not use it daily.
trinity a.
This shaving cream is amazing! It comes with a rust proof can so if it's in the shower nothing happens to it . It's more silky and soft than others you should try it . It works great for sensitive skin! You can buy it almost anywhere wanna know a secret you can buy it at dollar tree! I'll be buying this again!
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
This is my favorite shaving cream! I absolutely love how silky smooth my skin is after shaving. It’s very inexpensive & they usually always have great coupons in the Sunday ads/newspaper! Throughout the years, I have tried just about all of the scents but the Raspberry Mist is my absolute favorite! My mother is actually the one who introduced this to me years ago, and I have been using it ever since! Great product!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most scents are fantastic, to me, shaving cream is shaving cream. Theres no difference between this brand and a more expensive brand. I always go for this affordable brand since it lathers well and keeps my skin smooth.
Marissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the brand of shaving cream that I purchase most often because it is a good brand and is the best price out of the others. They offer many different types including some for sensitive skin. I recommend this.
Trish P.
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
This product helps with razor nicks and is super affordable but it doesn’t really protect from razor bumps so you have to be a little bit more careful with that. However an affordable product and it does its job
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly started using pure silk just because it was the cheapest shaving cream but it ended up being my favorite kind. There is tons of different smells so you can switch. You can get it as cheap as a dollar!
Delaney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
I LOVE THIS SHAVING CREAM. I won’t use anything else. It’s affordable and my legs always feel incredible after I shave. The smell is always a plus. It doesn’t make my legs break out like most scented shaving creams either.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.