9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Worst shaving cream I have ever used. It didn't lather up on my legs and I was left with tons of razor burns. Worst stuff ever
Decent cheap shave cream. It's readily available at my local Wal-Mart. Would but if there wasn't anything else I wanted to buy.
It gets the job done. I don't use shaving cream when I shave, but when I do, I use this because it leaves my skin silly smooth.
This is a cheaper version of the other shave gels. It takes a lot of product and I didn't get near the close shave as I wanted.
These are pretty inexpensive. The smell nice. Don't expect luxury. It's not super moisturizing, but works to help when shaving.
It is not my favorite but I have repurchased. I feel like it doesn't foam up enough sometimes and can tend to dry my legs out.
Love the smell and love the overall product and how easier it makes shaving legs especially when pregnant and can't see much :)
i have used pure silk before, and i found no faults in it. but i have however found a different shave cream that i like better.
Absolutely great shaving cream does not break me out but it keeps me very smooth and helps rejuvenate my skin after I've shaved
I think this lathers up nicely I like that the scent is no over barimg I would recommend it if you have sensitive skin like me
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos