9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I received a sample of this product and it works amazingly. It leaves your legs smoother and softer. I would definitely buy this.
i do like this shave cream , but is not my favorite , i use it when i i go travel. yes it is really effective when am in a rush.
Pure silk is a great shaving gel. Love it! This is what I use when I actually have time to take my time shaving. Easy on my skin.
I have super sensitive skin and can't use most shaving creams. With pure silk I don't have that issue anymore. Love love love it!
It's great for sensitive skin, I'm allergic to most body washes and shaving creams and gels and this doesn't make me itch at all
Great lather and smooth application. Love how it moisturizes. I usually get these from Target with coupons and rebates from apps.
Smells good and works perfectly. Leaves my legs nice and soft! it's also very affordable. I have repurchased and would recommend.
I've used this product I like the different scent they come in. It lathers up really good, so u actually don't have to use a lot.
This product is ok. I dont feel like it nourished my skin or helped me shave any easier. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Pure Silk is a great shave cream. Its inexpensive, widely available, minimizes razor bumps, moisturizes, and smells lovely too.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos